- 1. Do I need to sign up to use the website?
- 2. How do I sign up my account?
- 3. Why I don't receive any email during sign up process?
- 3. Where I can download the solutions I ordered?
- 4. What kind user information will be kept by ExamOcean.com?
Yes. Sign up is free and have full access to all resources.
Steps to sign up a free account:
- Go to: http://examocean.com/user/register
- Input an unique user name, and provide a validate email address, then click "Create new account" button.
- Within 48 hours, an password reset email will be send to your email account, follow url in the email to sign in. After login, following page will be displayed, then you can set up your login password by typing in a password of your choice twice. Save the change by clicking the "Save" button on the left bottom corner.
- Contact ExamOcean team if you have any question.
After submitting your user name and email during sign up process, you should receive an email with one time link to login, please check the "Junk" or "Spam" folder of your email.
After login to ExamOcean.com, select "My Account" Tab, select click Files, it will display a list of files can be downloaded.
Only user email information. When submitting a comment, problem report, or suggestion for a new capability, you will need to supply an email address. We will use that information only so that we can a) follow up with questions if needed to better understand your request; and b) provide a response after we satisfy your request. The payment information is managed by PayPal.