Keeping your personal information confidential is a top priority for all ExamOcean.com employees.
ExamOcean.com collects personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience.
ExamOcean.com respects the privacy of your information and will not, under any circumstances, exchange, sell or otherwise spread the use of any information collected on the website, by telephone or by mail. All information collected will be kept confidential and used only to serve you or as required by law.
ExamOcean.com strives to limit the following amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection.
* Your inquiries to ExamOcean.com via phone, facsimile, Email, mail courier, or our Website;
* Your transactions with us, our web-affiliates or others; and
* Your transactions with non-affiliated third parties.
Whether you are shopping online, by telephone or by email, ExamOcean.com use all the necessary security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information. When ExamOcean.com do have to collect your private personal information, such as email address, we will protect its confidentiality, prohibit its unlawful disclosure, and limit access to authorized personnel only.
ExamOcean.com has also obtained a digital certificate from Verisign, Inc., a leading provider of Internet trust services. When you enter a secure portion of a website, which is any page containing any of your important information, an image of a closed lock or a solid key should appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. If you click on this image, a small pop-up window displaying website security information will appear. This certificate indicates that your personal information is transmitted in encrypted form to a web server, not to some unknown or unauthorized server.
We will safeguard, according to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality, all your personal information such as email address, website usage history and online applications or other information.
Hard Copy and Electronic Storage Protections
Personal information that is maintained in our offices or stores is subject to physical, administrative, and technical controls as well. Hard copies of private information are maintained in locked locations or cabinets with similar restrictions for electronic storage of private information. When disposed of, the information is shredded, destroyed, erased, or otherwise made unreadable.
Additional means to ensure your information protected
It is our policy that authorized ExamOcean.com employees may only access personal information on a need-to-know basis. We may contact you regarding fund solicitation/account resolution, sales, or product deliveries. ExamOcean.com workers who violate our Privacy Policies are subject to disciplinary measures. We will not share your personal information outside of ExamOcean.com for any purpose other than to facilitate payment for services rendered either to the your insurance companies or collection agencies, unless the disclosure has been authorized by the you or is permitted or required by law. Whenever we retain other organizations to provide support services on behalf of ExamOcean.com, we will require them to protect your personal information. When necessary,
we will review and revise our Policies to protect your information.
ExamOcean.com users provide their email information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on ExamOcean.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You can only use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
6. You will not use ExamOcean.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
7. You will keep your email information accurate and up-to-date.
8. You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
9. You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on ExamOcean.com that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on ExamOcean.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
3. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
5. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including ExamOcean.com), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
7. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on ExamOcean.com.
8. You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.